Associate Client Program Manager – Part-Time
We are seeking a Client Program Manager to provide critical administrative and project management support to the CPMs on our Quantitative team. The CPM team ensures efficient execution of all client projects including accurate costing, budgeting, scheduling and execution for the full life-cycle of client programs.
The CPM team will follow best in class processes and procedures to increase the quality and value of the overall client experience and support improved efficiency and profitability for Greenberg.
This is a part-time position based in our Emeryville, CA office where dogs run free and the string-cheese is available 24/7.
• Set-up sales orders, billing schedules and resource updates within our business management software
• Complete data entry and report maintenance
• Support financial activities including invoicing
• Update internal documents such as vendor log and Google Drive
• Assist with other CPM and team activities as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree or is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year University
• 1+ years administrative experience in an office setting
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products
• Familiarity with NetSuite (not required)
• Demonstrated interest in learning all aspects of project lifecycle within a fast-paced environment
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• High attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenberg, Inc. is a unique, dynamic and creative research and strategy consultancy that integrates insight, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform. We’ve helped leading brands with strategic challenges in areas like brand and communication, new product and marketing concepts, customer and employee satisfaction, market segmentation, and consumer targeting. This position will be based in our Emeryville, CA office, where dogs run free and the string cheese is available 24/7.