Client Program Manager
The Greenberg Client Program Manager (CPM) is a critical role focused on the efficient execution of all client projects. Working with internal teams and external vendors, CPMs are the glue that binds together client programs, ensuring accurate costing, budgeting, scheduling, monitoring field and execution for all elements of a client project.
The CPM team will follow best in class processes and procedures to increase the quality and value of the overall client experience and support improved efficiency and profitability for Greenberg.
This is a full-time position based in our Emeryville, CA office where dogs run free and the string-cheese is available 24/7. Remote candidates may be considered.
• Collaborate with internal teams and clients to define project specifications
• Follow and support internal standards and protocols
• Solicit and evaluate bids from potential third party vendors; ensure thorough briefing on project specifications and client needs
• Nurture positive relationships with vendors while maintaining a firm position on pricing and service – recognizing when flexibility is appropriate
• Draft and manage client and vendor contracts, SAs, SOWs, and MSAs
• Cost projects with an eye toward competitive pricing but also toward margin and time budget
• Confirm and communicate all project schedules, specifications and scope in writing to project teams
• Visualize projects in terms of “next steps” and potential challenges
• Identify the causes of project problems and determine alternatives or solutions; implement action plans and communicate to project teams and vendors
• Track project budgets and monitor/approve vendor invoices accordingly and manage supporting financial documentation
• Follow client and project-specific compliance guidelines; create compliance checklists
• Build and manage effective relationships with internal teams, clients and vendors
• Contribute to and upholding Greenberg Quality Control standards
• Independently manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrate intimate knowledge of NetSuite and required data entry and report maintenance
• Special projects as assigned
Education and Experience
• The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree or is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year University
• 2+ years administrative experience in an office setting
• Panel Management experience is highly desired
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products
• Familiarity with NetSuite (not required)
• Demonstrated interest in learning all aspects of project lifecycle within a fast-paced environment
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• High attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Greenberg, Inc. is a unique, dynamic and creative research and strategy consultancy that integrates insight, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform. We’ve helped leading brands with strategic challenges in areas like brand and communication, new product and marketing concepts, customer and employee satisfaction, market segmentation, and consumer targeting. This position will be based in our Emeryville, CA office, where dogs run free and the string cheese is available 24/7.