Executive Assistant –Part-time
As the right hand to the CEO, you're at the heart of our business operations and activities. You anticipate the needs of the CEO and help him stay focused on his projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are capable of wearing many hats with ease. You use your broad capacity and skillset to strategically support projects and outcomes. You are passionate about supporting someone else in their work. Their mission is your mission.
The ideal candidate will handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands. The Executive Assistant must handle confidential information and act as a liaison between the CEO and key people, both internal and external. You must possess strong communications skills and have the ability to draft correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
You have a college degree, with a writing emphasis. You are tech savvy and have a deep knowledge of Apple’s software and platforms.
If you are ready to join a team comprised of bright, organized, energetic and dependable individuals focused on both national and international projects client, read on!
• Drafting correspondence on behalf of the CEO, you must be a competent writer and have exceptional judgment.
• Provide first class administrative and project management support to the CEO including managing the daily agenda, activities and calendar with frequently moving meetings, calls, events, and personal obligations.
• Develop and manage travel itineraries with availability via text both morning and evening as schedules shift.
• Take calls and messages on behalf of the CEO
• Track, prepare and submit expense reports
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; some drafting of letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
• You are a forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• You believe no task is too large or too small. You cover the gamut between running errands and delivering lunches to managing new projects and partnering with the CEO on research driven writing projects
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman™ approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.