HumanQuant® Senior Analyst
The Senior Analyst will work in our HumanQuant® practice and focus on developing strategic solutions through quantitative data and methods. This position will play an integral role in many aspects of client engagement by designing and analyzing market research, communicating with clients, developing strategic recommendations, and creating presentations. Senior Analysts have a passion for data, research and analytics, combined with a curious, sharp and thoughtful personality.
This is a full-time position based in our Emeryville, CA office where dogs run free and the string-cheese is available 24/7.
• Develop a deep understanding of specific client issues
• Design and write creative survey research questionnaires
• Manage elements of complex quantitative research projects from conception through field
• Communicate with programming and sample partners to achieve agreed quotas for surveys and other data collection methods
• Understand how to connect different data sources to build a more complete strategic picture
• Detailed data analysis and report writing
• Preparation of client presentations
Education and Experience
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or related field is required. Master’s degree in same fields is highly valued.
• 2+ years relevant work experience
• Exposure to specific research methodology including communications, creative and copy development, execution and effectiveness, brand positioning/strategy, segmentation, as well as quantitative research using surveys and other methods/tools both in-person and online
• Passionate about data and research
• Project management skills and experience
• Attention to detail with the ability to self-review work
• Resourceful with a high level of initiative
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task 3+ projects simultaneously
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Founded in 1994, LRWGreenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman® approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.