Greenberg’s Quantitative Strategists are passionate about finding patterns from different data sources, interpreting the business and marketing applications for our clients, and developing compelling narratives that have a real impact on our clients’ business.
Quantitative Strategist work with clients, team leadership and analysts to manage and execute quantitative research projects and develop strategic insights based on the research. Strategists help shape client-focused research programs that help organizations seize new opportunities and thrive, bringing cutting edge ideas to the table that help to further our process and approach. They are responsible for the operational aspects of executing projects.
• Work collaboratively with project teams throughout project lifecycle including questionnaire development, analysis, insight generation and reporting across US and international markets
• Translate insights with a strategic vision to promote change or action within client’s organization. Ensure research outcomes deliver personal impact for stakeholders.
• Envisage the structure and flow of research reports and develop charts and info graphics.
• Perform quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy and avoid errors or mistakes.
• Compose final reports and deliverables that are strategic, clear, concise, and solution-oriented
• Adhere to project scope, schedule, and budget
• Own responsibility for elements of multiple projects simultaneously
• Maintains and builds upon relationships with key clients by responding to queries and providing updates per client requests
• Collaborate in client meetings / may present results
• Identify opportunities for expanding scope of work in existing projects or turning existing projects into new projects
• May lead and mentor work by other team members
• Partner with strategic planners, creative team, project management, and other internal departments
• Interface with operations to anticipate and troubleshoot problems and identify opportunities for process improvement
May include occasional business travel.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college, ideally with a quantitative emphasis on statistics or research methods and at least 1-2+ years related work experience in market research field. Experience should include exposure to specific research and analysis methods including questionnaire design, sampling approaches and tabulation planning.
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman® approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.