Associate Client Program Manager
We are currently seeking an Associate Client Program Manager (Assoc. CPM) to provide administrative and project management support to the CPMs on our Qualitative Strategy team. The CPM team ensures efficient execution of all client projects including accurate costing, budgeting, scheduling and execution for the full life-cycle of client programs.
The CPM team will follow best in class processes and procedures to increase the quality and value of the overall client experience and support improved efficiency and profitability for Greenberg.
This is a full-time position based in our Emeryville, CA office where dogs run free and the string-cheese is available 24/7.
• Assist with management and execution of multiple projects simultaneously
• Learn and maintain Greenberg Quality Control standards and protocols
• Collaborate with internal teams and clients to define project specifications
• Cost projects with an eye toward competitive pricing but also toward margin and time budget
• Nurture positive relationships with vendors while maintaining a firm position on pricing and service – recognizing when flexibility is appropriate
• Confirm and communicate all project schedules, logistics, and details in writing to project teams
• Visualize projects in terms of “next steps” and potential challenges
• Identify the causes of project problems and determine alternatives or solutions; implement action plans and communicate to project teams and vendors
• Assist with project recruiting; ensure consistent progress, quality recruits, and workable solutions to challenges
• Track project budgets and monitor/approve vendor invoices accordingly
• Draft SAs, SOWs, and MSAs; ensure timely submissions to client
• Follow client- and project-specific compliance guidelines; create compliance checklists
• Learn project management tasks within NetSuite; complete data entry and report maintenance tasks
• Complete special projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree or is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year University
• 1+ years administrative experience in an office setting
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products
• Familiarity with NetSuite (not required)
• Demonstrated interest in learning all aspects of project lifecycle within a fast-paced environment
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• High attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman™ approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.