Qualitative Senior Strategist
Qualitative Senior Strategists perform our domestic and international market research studies to identify insights that offer direction and inspiration to clients’ business challenges and ultimately ensure clients gain a better understanding of their customers and consumers. The role involves working collaboratively with leadership and multidisciplinary teams to create innovative solutions that advance our reach and strengthen our clients’ market positions. The position is responsible for shaping client-focused research programs that help organizations seize new opportunities and thrive, bringing cutting edge ideas to the table that help to further our process and approach, leading project teams, and performing the operational aspects of executing projects.
• Grasp high level client objectives and execute them through various methodologies.
• Design and conduct fieldwork, insight generation, analysis and reporting across international markets.
• Demonstrate independent, advanced-level moderating skills in a variety of settings including focus groups, IDIs, ethnographies, online boards and more.
• Own and lead workshop-style client meetings.
• Exhibit advanced writing skills for discussion guides and other business materials with minimal edits required.
• Autonomously manage project scope, deadlines, quality control and budget with minimal supervision.
• Coordinate and manage work by other team members and work collaboratively across internal teams.
• Compose and present final reports and deliverables that are strategic, clear, concise, and solution-oriented. Translate insights with a strategic vision to promote change or action within client’s organization. Ensure research outcomes deliver personal impact for stakeholders.
• Deliver compelling presentations and project oneself in an experienced, confident, knowledgeable fashion. Demonstrate ability to improvise swiftly and confidently on-the-spot, when appropriate .
• Consult with Strategic Planners regarding their client business objectives
• Deepen current client relationships – paying attention to business implications beyond individual project. Identify opportunities for expanding scope of work in existing projects and/or leads for new projects
• Anticipate client needs through proactive communication and management of client expectation
• Own day-to-day client account management, including 3 to 4 projects simultaneously.
• Up to 60% regional and global travel
• Flexibility in frequent changes to travel arrangements and work schedule
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year University; and 4+ years related work experience in market research (may include internships). Experience should include exposure to specific research methodologies (communications, creative and copy development, execution and effectiveness, brand positioning/strategy, segmentation, and other qualitative and quantitative approaches).
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman™ approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.