Research Assistant / Intern
Greenberg, Inc. is seeking an energetic, organized, and results-focused Research Assistant / Intern on our humanQuant Team.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated critical thinking skills and high attention to detail plus a desire to participate in a faced-paced and collaborative work environment. The Research Assistant will provide critical administrative and project management support to Analysts and Strategists on our Quantitative team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team impacting the strategic landscape of global brands and business.
This is a part-time temporary position based in our Emeryville, CA office where dogs run free and the string-cheese is available 24/7.
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of quantitative research projects
• Survey proofing/editing and quality control
• Assist in performing online research about various markets and brands
• Administrative duties in support of research operations
• Organize and code open-ended survey responses
• Create and format charts in PowerPoint
Desired Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree or is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year University
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Solid numeric, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• High attention to detail
• Resourceful with a high level of initiative
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman™ approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.