Associate Client Program Manager
The Associate Client Program Manager (Assoc. CPM) will provide critical administrative and project management support to the CPMs on our Quantitative team. The CPM team ensures efficient execution of all client projects including accurate costing, budgeting, scheduling and execution for the full life-cycle of client programs.
The CPM team will follow best in class processes and procedures to increase the quality and value of the overall client experience and support improved efficiency and profitability for Greenberg.
This is a full-time position based in our Emeryville, CA office where dogs run free and the string-cheese is available 24/7.
• Set-up sales orders, billing schedules and resource updates within our business management software
• Complete data entry and report maintenance
• Support financial activities including invoicing
• Update internal documents such as vendor log and Google Drive
• Assist with other CPM and team activities as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree or is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year University
• 1+ years administrative experience in an office setting
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products
• Familiarity with NetSuite (not required)
• Demonstrated interest in learning all aspects of project lifecycle within a fast-paced environment
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• High attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman™ approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.