Your audiences have new needs, attitudes, and behaviors. How do you keep the real person in focus? The Greenberg toolbox includes:
• Thick Data Analysis – applying contextual, qualitative thinking to quantitative analytics to gain a richer understanding of the customer.
• Living Segmentation – Integrating attitudinal and emotional insight with behavioral data to create more accurate definitions of customer segments.
• Persona Video Stories – Cinema-grade video narrative of customer segments, incorporating rich emotional, behavioral and geographic layers of insight.
Your business needs maximum brand performance. How do you synchronize brand and business strategy to fuel reputation? The Greenberg toolbox includes:
• Programmatic Brand Strategy – Holistic analysis of the brand ecosystem to optimize engagement, resource allocation, and ROI
• Positioning Development – Corporate/product positioning analysis and evaluation to build more salient differentiation
• Brand Prototype – Insight-based development of new territories and brand extensions
The Holy Grail is a message that moves the needle. How do you ensure your marketing and communications have impact? The Greenberg toolbox includes:
• Creative Development – A marketing support-oriented approach to evaluating differentiation and creative power
• Message and Creative Evaluation – Objectives-based, humanQuant™ analytics to assess, refine, and validate creative direction, and support decision making
• React and Refine – Rapid analysis of consumer or business communications when timelines are tight and quick concept refinement is required
• Campaign Impact – Objective-based approach to track, evaluate, and refine campaign communications
No one asked for an iPhone. How do you map and design offerings for as-yet-unrecognized needs? The Greenberg toolbox includes:
• Need-State Mapping – Present- and future-oriented assessment of WholeHuman™ need states to identify product implications and recommendations
• Innovation Workshop – Multi-stakeholder ideation and creation session for identifying, prioritizing, and aligning innovation pathways
• Prototype Evaluation – Alpha- and beta-based testing of user experience, communication, and messaging for refinement
Employees are your most valuable advocates. How do you affect lasting change to sustain their effectiveness? The Greenberg toolbox includes:
• Vision and Values – Workshop-based Identity Mapping to activate, and sustain transformation
• Spirit of the Chief™ – C-level consulting to identify and remove barriers to leadership excellence — leading others from a place of integrity, honesty, and a deep grounding of self-knowledge
• Insight Activation – Programmatic approach to embedding deep customer learning into the bloodstream of the organization
Emotions and attitudes are powerful drivers of choice, often missed in research that focuses on behavior alone. Greenberg’s WholeHuman™ approach focuses on the entire individual, not just what they do.
By drawing on all three centers of human intelligence – head, heart, and gut – we can better understand authentic patterns: how someone feels about the choices they make, who they trust, what they enjoy, where they enjoy it, whom they share it with, and how context changes their views and feelings. Ultimately, a broader set of variables provides deeper insight to inform smarter marketing and engagement.
Your business is unique. So are the challenges you face. Off-the-shelf research solutions don’t always reveal the deeper truths you need in a changing landscape.
At Greenberg, we match the strategic framework to the problem, not the other way around. We begin every engagement by deploying the relevant tools – strategy, qualitative, quantitative, and design – to ensure the alignment of objectives and the methodology, as well as maximum ROI for every research dollar spent.
Qualitative research is not just about “methodology.” Understanding new behaviors requires context-led, multi-disciplinary thinking to get at the heart of what really matters.
We are a team of creative strategists with diverse backgrounds, focused on gaining deeper, actionable insight for our clients. From in-home ethnographic interviews, on-line boards, and friendship triads to focus groups on a bus, in a facility, or on a plane, we believe that creativity, context, and a 360° mindset are essential ingredients for revealing compelling insights to inform leadership narratives.
Increasingly, online surveys are bland, robotic tools that elicit automatic responses. It’s no surprise that drop-off rates are rising, and that getting data you can trust is increasingly difficult.
At Greenberg, we’ve turned quantitative research on its head by framing it around more intuitive angles of inquiry. humanQuant™ addresses both how questions are asked, as well as the design of the environment, and deploys new analytical tools to capture the output. By framing traditional questions in new ways, we have increased the depth of response and willingness to engage in ways that yield new insights to elicit the answers you need.
Complex patterns exist beneath the surface of every category – essential habits, heuristics, and traits that drive preferences, behaviors, and decision-making.
We help identify these patterns and, more importantly, the connections between them, to create an evaluative and predictive framework. Together, these help reveal the bigger picture and better shape strategy, communication, and product development.
Segmentation represents one of the greatest risk/reward spectrums of any strategic assignment. At one end, there’s the opportunity to understand the deeper motivations and needs of your customers. At the other, there’s a very real chance that no one in your organization will pay attention.
At Greenberg, we've built a Segmentation and Persona process that integrates data, insight, and design to create enduring organizational impact and transformation.
Continual change spawns complex challenges that can only be solved by combining research with strategic competencies – business process engineering, organizational and brand development, design, and more.
At Greenberg, we integrate the relevant skills to help our clients establish a higher order of thinking: combining insight with the right set of skills to build and embed programmatic strategies for innovation and change.
In a world where data is sometimes seen as the only absolute and objective truth, an interesting counter-perspective is emerging. As a recent guest at Greenberg U., Andrew Claster, the former Deputy Chief Analytics Officer for Barack Obama's 2012 campaign, shared his thinking on applying experience with data and analytics from the political realm to drive results in the corporate sphere.
1250 53rd Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
14 Robinson Road #13-00
Far East Finance Building