Technology Strategist – Qual
Greenberg, Inc. is seeking a Technology Strategist to perform our domestic and international market research studies to identify insights that offer direction and inspiration to clients’ business challenges and ultimately ensure clients gain a better understanding of their customers and consumers. The role of Technology Strategist involves working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to design and execute custom research engagements that advance our reach and strengthen the market positions of our technology industry Client Partners.
• Work with tech clients to understand business needs and collaborate with team members to design research and execute research solutions
• Plan specific elements of fieldwork and develop moderator guides
• Translate insights with a strategic vision to promote change or action within client’s organization. Ensure research outcomes deliver personal impact for stakeholders.
• Adhere to project scope, schedule, and budget
• Collaborate in workshop-style client meetings, moderate focus groups and in-depth interviews
• Partner with strategic planners, creative team, project management, and other internal departments to solve research challenges
• May coordinate work by other team members
• Compose final reports and deliverables that are strategic, clear, concise, and solution-oriented
• Identify opportunities for expanding scope of work in existing projects or turning existing projects into new projects
• Own responsibility for elements of multiple projects simultaneously
• Build trusted advisor relationships with clients.
• Up to 60% regional and global travel
• Flexibility in frequent changes to travel arrangements and work schedule
Desired Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate has a combination of technology and business training including an undergraduate technical degree (e.g., engineering or science) with secondary degree in psychology, social sciences or marketing.
• Demonstrates an interest in learning and ability to comprehend technical concepts quickly that our technology Client Partners wish to study
• Is familiar with key technology trends such as Cloud computing (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS), IoT, mobility solutions, software-defined services
• Minimum 3-years experience in market research or product marketing for a technology-based company, particularly exploration of new markets and new concept research
• Some previous workshop planning and moderating experience is preferred
• Strong storytelling and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively work in teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment and manage competing priorities and frequently shifting schedules
• Motivated, collaborative, curious, and insightful personality
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman™ approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.