Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, this senior role is responsible for shaping client-focused research programs that help organizations seize new opportunities and thrive. You will be cultivating existing client relationships and developing new ones, bringing innovative ideas to the table that further our process and approach, and perform operational aspects of executing projects. As a senior member of Greenberg, you will be required to get involved strategically in projects to bring your expertise to client issues.
Business Development/Client Leadership
• Establish strategic and profitable client relationships, building long-term value for Greenberg.
• Proactively develop business, identify opportunities, cultivate leads, extend current client connections, and cross–sell services.
• Tie projects together for individual clients and identify trends across client industries and regions
• Manage and grow effective project teams across practice areas
• Meet revenue goals established in annual client account plans
• Get involved at a senior level to direct and oversee teams in day-to-day client management
• Identify opportunities for expanding scope of work in existing projects or turning existing projects into new projects
• Supervise project scope, schedule, and budget to ensure profitability of projects
• Work with project teams on the “bookends” of the research process; in the up-front project design/proposal development and in the analytics/insight generation for final deliverables
• Lead engaging client presentations, presenting data in a way that is strategic, clear, concise, and solution-oriented.
Team Leader/Employee Management
• Coach, mentor, and optimize performance of direct and indirect reports
• Provide direct and indirect reports with regular feedback, development plans, and performance reviews
• Participate in recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and termination processes
• Up to 40% regional and global travel
• Flexibility in frequent changes to travel arrangements and work schedule
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college; AND at least seven years’ related work experience in market research. Experience should include exposure to both qualitative and quantitative approaches, to include specific research methodologies (communications, creative and copy development, execution and effectiveness, brand positioning/strategy, segmentation, etc.)
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1994, Greenberg is a strategic consultancy integrating research, design, and patterns thinking to help businesses transform and grow. We are a team of strategists, researchers, social scientists, marketers, designers, and videographers, shaped around our WholeHuman® approach – the art and science of tapping emotional, rational and instinctual responses to reveal the deeper truths about a brand or business.
Patterns Thinking is a system where we combine these human truths to reveal an underlying pattern that drives behavior. Patterns are both evaluative and predictive – enabling us to understand what has happened, what is happening now, and what is likely to happen (and the ways in which we can affect it).
We work with some of the world’s most respected brands, building insight-based strategy, design-led narrative and activation tools. These include Chipotle, Dell, Disney, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Sony and Wells Fargo.